The 2018 International Conference on Intelligent Biology and Medicine (ICIBM 2018) will be held on June 10-12, 2018 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Kai will co-chair the Program Committee. You are invited to submit abstracts with unpublished original work describing recent advances on all aspects of bioinformatics, Systems Biology and intelligent Computing.
Relevant topics include:
- Mathematical and quantitative models of cellular and multi-cellular systems.
- Modeling and simulation of biological processes, pathways and networks.
- Multi-dimensional omics data integration.
- Synthetic biological systems.
- Applications of systems biology approaches to biomedical studies.
- Self-organization in living systems (cells, organisms, swarms, ecosystems, etc.)
- Next generation sequencing data analysis, applications, software and tools.
- Genomics and genetics, including integrative and functional genomics and genome evolution.
- Personalized medicine and translational bioinformatics.
- Big data science including storage, analysis, modeling and visualization.
- Proteomics, protein structure prediction, molecular simulation and evolution.
- Drug discovery, design and repurposing.
- Image analysis and processing.
- Evolutionary computing, swarm intelligence/optimization, ensemble methods.
- Machine learning, data mining, pattern recognition and knowledge and discovery.
- Natural langue processing, literature mining, semantic ontology and date privacy.
- Neural computing, kernel, methods, feature selection/extraction.
- Manifold learning theory, artificial life and artificial immune systems.
- Cohort discovery, EHR-based phenotyping, Predictive Modeling.
- Data quality assessment or validation.
- Mental Health.
- Decision support solutions.
- Interoperability (e.g., ontology, terminology, and others).
- Machine learning for clinical applications.
- Mobile health and wearable devices.