The 2018 International Conference on Intelligent Biology and Medicine (ICIBM 2018) will be held on June 10-12, 2018 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
You are invited to submit abstracts with unpublished original work describing recent advances on all aspects of bioinformatics, Systems Biology and intelligent Computing, including but not restricted to the following topics:
- Mathematical and quantitative models of cellular and multi-cellular systems.
- Modeling and simulation of biological processes, pathways and networks.
- Multi-dimensional omics data integration.
- Synthetic biological systems.
- Applications of systems biology approaches to biomedical studies.
- Self-organization in living systems (cells, organisms, swarms, ecosystems, etc.)
- Next generation sequencing data analysis, applications, software and tools.
- Genomics and genetics, including integrative and functional genomics and genome evolution.
- Personalized medicine and translational bioinformatics.
- Big data science including storage, analysis, modeling and visualization.
- Proteomics, protein structure prediction, molecular simulation and evolution.
- Drug discovery, design and repurposing.
- Image analysis and processing.
- Evolutionary computing, swarm intelligence/optimization, ensemble methods.
- Machine learning, data mining, pattern recognition and knowledge and discovery.
- Natural langue processing, literature mining, semantic ontology and date privacy.
- Neural computing, kernel, methods, feature selection/extraction.
- Manifold learning theory, artificial life and artificial immune systems.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Selected papers of the registered authors will be published in special issues of several journals, including BMC Genomics, BMC Systems Biology, BMC Bioinformatics, BMC Medical Genomics, BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, International Journal of Computational Biology and Drug Design (IJCBDD), and Human Heredity. Authors need to prepare manuscripts in the format of the corresponding journal that they prefer.
To submit a paper or abstract, use the link below
Please check here for the submission information for the the special Medical Informatics Thematic Track (MedicalInfo2018) Workshop.